Seasons Greetings friends and family! Well, we joined the "blog" bandwagon and since we decided against sending Christmas cards this year, we thought this might be a fun new way to share the events of the past year with you all. We hope this finds you well and that you are enjoying the holiday season.
(To manuver through this site, use the menu on the right. We'd love to hear from you all, so if you'd like, there are options to post comments after each blog)
3 comments:
Hi! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can stay "updated." I've added you as a link on our blog . . . I hope that's ok. Your little man is such a stud! I love all the pictures. Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Much Love,
Grant and Catherine
Hey Jacob and Emily,
I'm so glad you have a blog. It's so fun to see pictures of these little ones that grow up so fast. We have a blog too. Ours is https://willardsons.blogspot.com
I am going to add your link to mine. It is a fun way to keep in touch!
I'm so happy you joined the blogging world. I'm glad you left a comment. I just found it. I hope you had a great Christmas. Miss ya.
Post a Comment